[elky] Re: Snow

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:47:59 -0800

Yeah, I think I could get used to a Camaro. We had a brake light out. After figuring out how to get the darn thing off (the screws on the right one are in plain sight. The screws on the left one are behind the tailgate door where the hinges are.) And of course we dropped one down inside the bumper where all the muck has accumulated. Worst part was it had a Napa bulb in it which means we did this already sometime in the past. But its working again. Should not take half and hour and two people to change a light bulb.

I'm itchy for car stuff, too.  Swap meet isn't until April.

Mary

I like the car content. I started the Elky and let it warm up yesterday. Really hoping I get to work in it this year. 2 years of inability (physically) about makes me want to give it up. I need a truck though.

One thing for sure, I have never been so in love with driving a car as I am with this Camaro. The fact that it is a V6 is in no way a determent to the fun factor. This motor sings, and it's a really good tune. can't wait to put the summer wheels and tires back on.

It also got a wash today.