[elky] Re: Snow

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:02:51 -0600

The benefit of using exhaust is it's colorless and odorless. I haven't
tried it on them yet. Next time I get the mower out I'll hook it up and let
it sit and fill the tunnels for a while.

    Might do it tomorrow when we get home. We are in Charlotte at the hotel
now. Rented a car and made a big circuit up to statesville then west and
south. Went right by Franks area. We just didn't have enough time to stop
and meet on this trip as we just had the day and a list of houses to look
at.
        Almost didn't do the trip because how hard it is to rent a car on a
saturday. From now on will make sure we do our trips on week days. Next
time we will probably go into spartanburg and get a car and hotel there.
Way cheaper than CLT usually. Then check out the SC part of the area.
         Overall it's pretty nice here. The roads are very nice here.
Smooth and the intersections are flat. In tx every intersection has big
dips for the cross roads. Very little construction as well. Only thing is
many of the speed limits are about 20mph lower than tx. Allot of the county
roads are 45 which would be 60 in tx and the ones that are 55 would be
70-75. It's also hard to get used to no one being in any hurry to get
anywhere here. Be prepared to sit and wait till the guy in front decides to
go from a stop to up to speed. Not as bad as it was when I visited Ray in
utah though.

              Robert Adams