[elky] Re: Snow

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 05:03:41 -0500 (EST)

:)

In a message dated 2/22/2014 9:02:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elcam84@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The benefit of using exhaust is it's colorless and odorless. I haven't
tried it on them yet. Next time I get the mower out I'll hook it up and let it
sit and fill the tunnels for a while.

Might do it tomorrow when we get home. We are in Charlotte  at the hotel
now. Rented a car and made a big circuit up to statesville then  west and
south. Went right by Franks area. We just didn't have enough time to  stop and
meet on this trip as we just had the day and a list of houses to look  at.
        Almost didn't do the trip because how hard it  is to rent a car on
a saturday. From now on will make sure we do our trips on  week days. Next
time we will probably go into spartanburg and get a car and  hotel there. Way
cheaper than CLT usually. Then check out the SC part of the  area.
         Overall it's pretty nice here. The  roads are very nice here.
Smooth and the intersections are flat. In tx every  intersection has big dips
for the cross roads. Very little construction as  well. Only thing is many of
the speed limits are about 20mph lower than tx.  Allot of the county roads
are 45 which would be 60 in tx and the ones that are  55 would be 70-75. It's
also hard to get used to no one being in any hurry to  get anywhere here.
Be prepared to sit and wait till the guy in front decides  to go from a stop
to up to speed. Not as bad as it was when I visited Ray in  utah though.

Robert Adams

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 2:49 PM, jdos <_jdos@dunkerton.net_
(mailto:jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Mary. I've seen it reported before. This last version was out of the  farm
show magazine.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular®  Smartphone