[elky] Re: Snow

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:19:00 -0600

Yep, uncover the tunnel, stick the pipe in, cover over and let the engine run..

Some guys make a lp concussion bomb device.. they pump lp gas into the tunnel,
and then  light it off with a peizo ignition source like a gas grill push
button… whoomp… check out the internet for videos of that …  for us farmer
type, the dirt mounds are a real big PITA.  Doesn’t help my lawn mowing either.

Jim