[elky] Re: Our New Truck

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:07:39 EDT

On the plus side, you don't need ramps to change the oil.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 6/29/2010 1:04:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good  question - no, and the grill is not attached to the hood as in
previous  years.  The new body style raised the grill 3 inches for more
radiator  / intercooler room.  With the 4x4s height you can't see the
first ~10  feet in front of you.  It's tall... I used a stepladder to
wash  it.

Also these have hydraulic cab mounts to smooth the ride.  It  is quiet
on the highway... I found myself doing 90 not realizing  it.

Also, 1st is a granny gear, so you only really need it  towing,
otherwise you start out in 2nd.

Love the truck.

On  Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM,  <STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
> Does the nose flip forward?