[elky] Re: Our New Truck

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:10:05 -0500

                  Looks good. My favorite color.. I rode in the back seat of
one from DC to Cleveland and was very comfortable.Had the seats upright
cause we had bags behind the back seats but still very comfortable.

                  As for driving it it's nice to drive but the exhaust brake
button is in a really really really bad spot... Why would you put it in the
middle of the dash at the very bottom... It needs to be up by the steering
wheel....

                   Have seen the texas package ones here. But very few Dodge
trucks here. Mainly ford and GM. When you do see a Dodge it's a newer one as
the bodies don't seem to hold up to being used as a truck. I have one friend
that bought one took it on a trip then returned it. He put a couple bungee
cords in the bed to hold down a couple light things... The hooks went in
holes in the bed inside... The metal tore over the course of a 200 mile
trip. Chrysler is well known for using very soft metal in their trucks. They
supposedly  have fixed that but we'll see...

                        Robert Adams