[elky] Re: Our New Truck

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:02:30 EDT

Nice lookin car Carrie, lotsa luck.
The only bit of info I know about Suby's is that they have to have the
heads done at 100K The bad part is that to get the heads off you have to pull
the engine out. So I guess it's important if you are looking for a used one
coming up on 100K.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 7/1/2010 10:43:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wheelsolias@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It’s an ’05 base model. No turbo. So far I really like  it. It gets decent
mileage. I couldn’t find a cheap RWD car so I went w/ the  next best thing.
AWD. Can’t wait to play in some  snow.
Carrie