[elky] Re: Our New Truck

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:56:25 EDT

Does the nose flip forward?

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 6/29/2010 11:34:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  Brian.  After test driving a couple we were ready to pull  the
trigger... the best deal was ordering through the dealership 60  miles
away.  The order was placed 04/30 and the truck arrived  06/15.
Believe it or not 6 weeks is good...

I'm glad we went for the  Mega cab, the rear seats recline, which is
nice if adults ride in the  back.  Also you can fold the rear seats for
a flat surface for  storage.
http://sites.google.com/site/2010ram2500/IMG_6230.jpg

I'm  looking at tonneau covers... the BakFlip... my father-in-law has  one.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM, CTSVMONGO  <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks Really nice  Chris!!!

Behalf
>  Of Chris Lindh
> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:41 AM
> To:  elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [elky] Our New Truck
>
> Since  everyone had to read the lengthy shopping process... our new
truck:

>  http://sites.google.com/site/2010ram2500/IMG_6253.jpg
>  http://sites.google.com/site/2010ram2500/IMG_6254.jpg
>  http://sites.google.com/site/2010ram2500/IMG_6256.jpg
>
> Cummins  6.7 Turbo Diesel I6: 350hp / 610tq
> 4x4
> Big Horn Package (I  must be compensating (in Texas it's called the
> "Lone Star"  package))
> G56 6 speed manual / 3.42s
> Power Driver's  Seat
> Uconnect (Bluetooth Phone & iPod connect)
> Exhaust  Brake
> Trailer Brake Control
> Line-X Xtra
>
> We  took our first trip this past weekend... the truck runs great, I
>  really enjoy driving it.  The exhaust brake is handy going through  the
> mountains.

Rules: Please play nicely with  others.

-List members page (text & pic  links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm