[elky] Re: Our New Truck

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:43:33 -0500

That was along my line of thinking.  I have no problem with a Cummins engine,
at all, but I've never known if the Dodge would keep up with it.  I still see
plenty of the older body style on the road ('93-up; very few of the earlier
ones, ~'89-'92).  If I had a need for a full-size pickup I'd almost be tempted
to take a risk on one of the 5.9L pickups if it didn't seem thrashed already.