[elky] Fwd: Chevy heads 305 HO fresh 416 - $50 (McHenry)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elky List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Straiker <tmstraiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:16:36 -0600

Just found these for the monte. The heads that are on there are shot and I have
coolant and oil leaks. It takes a couple minutes every start to let the oil
burn off and the smoke ti clear because if the bad valve guides. Should work
fine for less than a valve job on mine.
J C

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: