[elky] Re: Clustertruck lives!

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:51:21 -0500 (EST)

Awesome news, Saul!

Maybe I'll see you and it again when I'm in the Wichita area next summer...!

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |**
06/2011.RT=us66+NW USA**
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Guaranteed to start" ... TG Sheppard ... 'One Owner Heart'