[elky] Re: Clustertruck lives!

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:37:28 -0600

So the light is still on, but not when you shut it off at least?

This may seem like the obvious, but some of the dash wasn't working on the
Monte when we got it, and there was a fuse marked 'gauges' that was bad.
Fixed everything. Strange thing was, the lighting was out but some of the
things worked. Everything worked with the new fuse. Then there was the dome
light circuit fuse that I took everything apart to find the problem on, and
the fuse wasn't even there. Again, add fuse, problem solved.

I am with you on the cold.... although Chris is fixing me up with the lockup
kit for the Monte, at least I have a garage I can heat up.

Good luck,
JC