[elky] Re: * Route 66 + northwest US road trip, 2011?

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:03:36 -0500 (EST)

LOL, Dan!  Dental appointment, eh?  ;)

Sounds like a plan, though.  Once I get dates and a rough idea of plans
finalized, I'll post it so we can go from there.  Course, it'd be kinda cool if
we met somewhere along both of our road trips!  That is actually what happened
with friends of mine from one of my heart-related boards.  In 2007, I was
supposed to visit their place south of STL, but our schedules never matched.
So, instead, when we discovered we would be in Nashville TN at the same time,
we met up there!

And, Mary ... sounds good.  Hope to meet you, too!

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |**
Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Someday you will find me" ... Oasis ... 'Champaign Supernova'

From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:49:15 -0500

Dan and Mary,

Sure appreciate your input ... thank you!  I will take those suggestions into
consideration as I finalize the details.

Are either of you available to meet up when I come through your area, either
timeframe (early June 2011 or late June/early July 2011)???