[elky] Re: * Route 66 + northwest US road trip, 2011?

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:53:44 -0800

I think I have a dental appointment that day (lol).

All kidding aside, it would be neat to meet up but we'll have to wait for the
specifics.  For the last several years we've been on our own road trips from
right after Memorial day until about July 4.  Let's see what works out for both
of us..

Dan

To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: * Route 66 + northwest US road trip, 2011?
From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:49:15 -0500

Dan and Mary,

Sure appreciate your input ... thank you!  I will take those suggestions into
consideration as I finalize the details.

Are either of you available to meet up when I come through your area, either
timeframe (early June 2011 or late June/early July 2011)???