[duxuser] Re: question

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:43:14 -0600

So, George, that is kind of part of the mess I have created. Well, maybe created. When I installed 10.5, I changed the default installation path to be the C:\program files\...so, how can I revert to the old style with 10.5 and then do the upgrade for 10.6? Deactivate, reinstall, then go to 10.6 after my course?

I still can't get templates to open when I check the Mark Print Page Breaks and am suspicious that the alternate installation path I have might be part of the problem.

Jean

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *