[duxuser] question

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:56:02 -0400

Folks:

this is going to seem like a stupid question however the answer I need
will solve a problem.

If I create a document and do the translation if instead of embossing it
I print it will the printer print the document with it looking like
Braille?
Told you it was a stupid question smile.

Terry Bray
System Support Analyst
Adaptive Technology Services - Strategy and Planning
Desktop Planning & Design
ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS, Technology & Solutions
BMO Financial Group

Phone: 416- 549-6190
Fax: 416-549-6565
E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx <mailto:terry.bray@xxxxxxx>