[duxuser] Re: question

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 06:29:20 -0700

Hello,

You'll get ascii for instance:
, = cap sign
! = the

At 05:56 AM 8/19/2005, you wrote:
Folks:

this is going to seem like a stupid question however the answer I need will solve a problem.

If I create a document and do the translation if instead of embossing it I print it will the printer print the document with it looking like Braille?
Told you it was a stupid question smile.

Terry Bray<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
System Support Analyst
Adaptive Technology Services - Strategy and Planning
Desktop Planning & Design
ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS, Technology & Solutions
BMO Financial Group
Phone: 416- 549-6190
Fax: 416-549-6565
<mailto:terry.bray@xxxxxxx>E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx