[duxuser] Re: question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:20:48 +0100

Hi Richard,

DBT 10.6 will in fact now default to C:\Program Files to
keep in line with Windows conventions.

Among other things, this means that you are able to have 2
or more versions of DBT on your system, where previously you
were more or less left to upgrade your existing version.

Date: 8/18/2006

* as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may
also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
* options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive