[duxuser] Re: question

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <rhachey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:02:17 -0400

Hi Joanne,
In Duxbury, go to the document menu and choose translation tables. Next
choose select contractions. You will get a list of numbers that
correspond to lesson numbers. I was looking into doing this for someone,
but the customer decided not to do it so I'm not sure of the details of
exactly which selections allow which contractions. There is a section in
the Duxbury help file on this topic. Also, call tech support and talk to
Don Breda. He will either have more details or tell you where to get
them. I believe this will only work if the student is using a certain
curriculum.
Bob Hachey