[duxuser] Re: embosser puts dots at top of braille page when embossing

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:16:57 -0500

John, I have seen this problem when embossing from a Braille Lite to the
Blazer with no network involved, so it must not always be a problem in
the bios. I believe that George is correct, but there must be other
times when this thing with the extra characters happens, because the
same Blazer that put extra dots on things from the Braille Lite never
did it from the computer using Duxbury. So try a reset; it couldn't
hurt.

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind