[duxuser] Re: embosser puts dots at top of braille page when embossing

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:03:38 +0100

Hi John,

The first thing to check is that in BIOS, your LPT port is
set to SPP or Standard Serial Port.

Now I am afraid this is not going to sound good, but I'm
afraid you will have to get someone locally to assist you in
getting into the BIOS and checking, and perhaps changing,
this.  It cannot usually be done by a visually impaired
person, and does require someone who knows about BIOS.
Perhaps your computer supplier can help if they are local to
you.

George Bell.

  _____