[duxuser] Re: embosser puts dots at top of braille page when embossing

  • From: "John Sanders" <starmy22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:13:02 -0400

Hi my doesn't barther me but, I was just wondering if that was normal. I don't
usually my Braille embosser.
I don't usually post any thing on. This is my second posting to the list this
year.
I am currently going to school. So, I don't work at any agencies. Or any thing
like that.
Sincerely,
John Sanders