[duxuser] Re: duxbury codes organized in categories.

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:30:38 -0500

George, your code categorization sounds wonderful!!!  Personally, I can't
wait to get it!!!  Thanks for everything you and all those who answer
questions do to make this list special.  I do think a positive, constructive
list helps all of us as we learn about Duxbury, and there are always new
things to learn so it's never dull.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any files that help all of us--sighted or
visually impaired--and I appreciate Duxbury for their product and their
support.

Deb B.