[duxuser] Re: duxbury codes organized in categories.

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:54:52 -0000

Hi Lisa,

Bear in mind that what I say below has still to be finalised and approved, here
goes.

> Have anyone thought of organizing the Duxbury codes into categories?

I'm doing two things here.  First, I've added an A - Z link at the beginning of
the Code Quick Reference Section, so if you are looking for a specific code,
you will get to that section quicker.  Next I had added a button against some,
but not all, of the codes called "Tell me more".

Within the Codes Topic, I have broken down the Codes into groups, such as
Character, Line, Paragraph, Tabulation, etc..  We can only go so far here, or
the list will be just too overbearing.

Indexing is a real science and an art, but I'm doing my best.  One technique in
Help is to use the "Search" which then brings up a list of Topics containing
that word.

> Another thing is that there is no way to change from uppercase to lowercase
> letters without writing what you are  modifying in a publisher file.

I'll hold my hands up there.  You are right.  I'm afraid this will have to go
on he list for future features.

> I am anxiously awaiting my testing result.  I will let everyone know my
> results when it comes in.  I am really excited about this state of adventure.
>  Keep me in your prayers.

Good luck.  Let's know when we can get off our knees!  (Smile)

George Bell.

---