[duxuser] Re: duxbury codes organized in categories.

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:06:47 -0000

This is getting a shade off topic, not to mention political.  However, I will
comment.

Duxbury do employ a totally blind programmer.  I know him well, and he does a
sterling job. You will see a lot of his work in 10.5.

Many of you will also know Caryn Navy, formerly of Megadots.  Caryn does a lot
of work testing Duxbury for accessibility and blind-user friendliness.  Caryn
has written JAWS scripts for 10.5, and has been heavily involved in some of the
new language tables.

As I have said earlier, please, like some have done, tell us what areas of DBT
you are having navigational difficulty with.  If your problem has not been
addressed in 10.5, I can assure you it will be looked at very seriously by both
Caryn and Mike.

Meanwhile, be assured I am working my tail off on the Help and Documentation
side, and welcoming your ideas so far.  I've a heavy weekend authoring to do,
so glad to have your comments.

George Bell.

---