[duxuser] Re: duxbury codes organized in categories.

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:12:49 -0600

Hello George,

    No you didn't lose me.  Your thoughts are worth considering.  I need to
think on this some more, and write back to you concerning your points, and
how we might develop work-arounds to meet a wide variety of needs around the
World.  I'm trying to get a hold of the sample page code lists Vivian
developed from Lisa Hall.  Hopefully she can find them so she can send them
to you to check out.  Again I'll write more tomorrow.  I know I can spout
off, but I'm willing to back the spouting off with help, and suggestions.
We hope all is going well for you in merry old England.  Talk to you later.

Peter Donahue