[duxuser] Re: Learning to use Dbt win

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:32:22 +0100

Hi Charles,

I'll spare comment on the older documentation, but
it's being looked at.

10.5 will have various license activation methods,
one being via the Internet, but also phone, fax
and/or e-mail.

Date: 7/5/04

>>* * *
>
>>* This message is via list duxuser at
freelists.org.

<<duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also

>>* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode
and other subscription

>>* options by visiting //www.freelists.org.
The list archive

http://www.duxburysystems.com

>>* * *
>

><smaller>Ben Ong
>
>Braille Production Unit
>
>Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped
>
>47 Toa Payoh Rise
>
>Singapore 298104
>

>Tel: +65 6251-4331 (ext. 171)
>
>Fax: +65 6253-7191

>*** To Help The Visually Handicapped Help
Themselves ***

>DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this
email and any attachments
>is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is
>addressed and others authorised to receive it. It
may contain
>confidential or legally privileged information.
If  you are not the
>intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure,
>copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents
>of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this
>message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the
>mail and any attachments from your system. Unless
it relates to the
>official business of the SAVH, any opinions,
views and other
>information expressed in this document are those
of the individual sender.

></smaller>
>* * *
>* This message is via list duxuser at
freelists.org.
>* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
>*   unsubscribe
>* as the subject to
<duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
>* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode
and other subscription
>* options by visiting //www.freelists.org.
The list archive
>* is also located there.