[duxuser] Re: Learning to use Dbt win

  • From: dg140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Pond)
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:26:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Donald.  How do you bring in the ASCII file?  The DBT importer should
have a setting to handle paragraphs or line reaturns with and without
carriage rturns.  Have you tried to save that text file in a wordprocessor
which DBT recognizes, and then import that file into DBT?

I'v done this successfully when importing text files generated either by a
Braille Lite, or files which were originally generated in WP and then
saved as ASCII.

Charles

---