[duxuser] Re: Learning to use Dbt win

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:56:14 -0700

I've used DBT since the DOS days and most of the commands are the same in
DBT Win.

When I first bought this computer, DBT was my main word processor as well as
braille translator.  I have a copy of Word now, but I don't like Word.  It's
a necessary evil because I need to make some large print documents for my
father and because DBT doesn't like RTF documents.  If DBT could enlarge
print to 24 type and if it could handle rtf, then I could kiss Word goodbye
and use DBT.  DBT is _so much more user-friendly than Word.

Terri Pannett, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California