[duxuser] Re: Learning to use Dbt win

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:22:23 -0700

Perhaps the limitations you mentioned will be taken care of in the new
release.  Still, DBT Win and my BrailleNote are still more user-friendly to
me than Word.  I have to gothrough hoops to make Word go to a specific page,
but DBT and the BN will do it in two steps.

Terri Pannett, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California