[duxuser] Re: DBT 10,5 and JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:44:52 -0400

MessageHello Francis.  Thanks for the additional information about how the
script files are making JAWS behave in DBT 10.5 on your system.  I will
certainly post something to the list when we have some clarification.  I may
also contact you off the list for some troubleshooting.

thanks again,
Caryn

Caryn Navy
Duxbury Systems