[duxuser] Re: DBT 10,5 and JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:24:29 -0400

MessageHello.  We have created a revised set of JAWS script files to fix
this problem.  So far we have just sent them to Caroline and Francis who
reported the problem here on the Duxuser list.  For now (before we set up
something more formal), if you need these revised script files right away,
feel free to send me a message.

Sincerely,
Caryn

Caryn Navy