[duxhelp] Re: ELEKUL 55

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:53:13 -0400

Hello Phillipe,

Enjoy yourself!

We are confident that, as of now, if any issues remain with DBT's support
for the Interpoint 55, we will be able to fix them without rebuilding DBT
itself.

We will almost certainly have released DBT 10.5 by the time you return from
holiday.  If you return to find that things still aren't working to your
satisfaction, we should be able to fix it with just a few e-mails back and
forth.  Your insistence that we look at the build from last July provided a
valuable clue.  The code is much different now, but we could still see what
had been customized in the July 2003 build in order to communicate properly
with the Interpoint 55.

Best Regards,

Peter