[duxhelp] Re: ELEKUL 55

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:42:00 -0400

Hello Phillipe,

David and I went over your earlier message, and we believe we know how to
address the problem.

It appears that you wish to work with narrow paper, whereas Interpoint 55
support in newest DBT beta builds works only with wider paper, if at all.

David is currently working to add new forms definitions so that you can try
again.

The .INI file differences in your message are not related to this problem.
I must admit that I don't know why embossing with the earlier build would be
satisfactory; we had generally been told that this wouldn't work.