[directmusic] Re: backwards compatibility with xact...

  • From: "Jesper Kaae" <jesperkaae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:12:40 +0100 (CET)

I?m having problems running my DirectMusic productions on Windows Vista,
unless I run them in the Windows XP compatibility mode. Again this is
probably because of the vb scripts.

I have never understood and will never understand why the concept of
DirectMusic had to die such a tragically death.

Jesper Kaae