[directmusic] Re: Question about extension measures

  • From: "Anders J. Aamodt" <Deicidia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:06:59 -0700

I got it! I found out how to move the note into the extension measure! I
made my chord at the very end of the normal measures, in the last grid =
spot.
Then, using the properties window for the notes, I pushed them forward =
the next beat by changing their start position. Thanks for your help, =
but
this works exactly the way I want it to! Hooray!

--Anders
=20