[directmusic] Re: Question about extension measures

  • From: "Scott Morgan (Volt)" <a-smorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:03:08 -0700

You could use a segment trigger track to call a secondary segment that
plays your ending.  It would play that over your main segment when it
looped.

Also, there are ways of getting notes past that last beat. It requires
some weird dragging of notes.  I forget how I used to do it.  The only
thing is if you succeed in getting notes past beat 1, the timing can get
dangerous since everything is just an extended beat4 (or last beat of
your time sig).  This means the timing is relative to where beat4 is and
not the beat you are actually on.