[directmusic] Re: Question about extension measures

  • From: "Anders J. Aamodt" <Deicidia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:46:16 -0700

Yes, that works pretty well. It's too bad that the software can't take =
care
of things like that automatically. What I'm eventually going to turn =
this
piece into is background music for a game. I have a really easy way to
determine the "excitement" in the game. I want each pattern to repeat
indefinitely until the groove changes (which happens fairly often, =
almost
always rising), then play its resolution over the next pattern's =
beginning.
So, segment triggers will work, but is there any easier way to make it
happen without explicit triggers?

Thanks again!
-Anders
=20