[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:48:30 -0000

Well, if it's an SDX then, it probably has more toms, kicks, snares, cymbals
mic positions etc.  SDX's are specifically designed
for Superior and are always a better option if your using Superior Drummer.
Might have to get me one of those.  O hang on a minute, need to purchase a
RCF Sub 718 AS active sub so, the SDX will have to wait.  Heard the Mackie
equivalent however, the RCF is 10 kilos lighter so that will probably what
we go for.  Going to listen to the RCF down at Absolute Music and can report
back my findings that is, if anyone's interested.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794