[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:30:14 +0200

no can't figure out the changes. probably fixed a few things but nothing new
or let me qualify that statement. i didn't find anything new haha. you can
check out platinum samples jo baresi evil drums sdx at

www.sweetwater.com

or you can find it on the toontrack website

www.toontrack.com

also check for demo videos on utube. i especially like the kit it loads up
with. in myopinion the sdx for superior drummer with the best punchy sound.

it's a large expansion. i think about 30 odd gigs. i think i read somewhere
that it's on special now. well that was a week or so ago so the special
might be over.

hth

if you can find the info you want contact me off list.

kind regards