[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:31:24 -0500

Hmm. Another $39 down, then. Crap. I bought the music city expansion sdx for
superior drummer 2 which is the replacement for Nashville and it really does
have some nice sounds, and I'm not doing country, I do rock music.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com