[ddots-l] Re: sinking up tracks

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:44:36 -0500

hello satana, thank you for the info. my bigg problem is i dont have any sighted help over here. so i have to do things what ever way i can. it would bee easyer to set the hard disk up for slave mode and have all the start times bee the same. but with out some sighted person to read the screen on the fostex, i am screwed, and have to do this in what ever way i can. thanks for the info.
Shawn Brock
Cincinnati Sound Lab
130 East Sixth Street
Cincinnati Oh.