[ddots-l] Re: sinking up tracks

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:11:08 -0500

hello satauna, soon i will actuly have an intirn to help me with these problems. i am looking foward to having some sighted help. most times i dont need it, but the times whin i do,..... man! it can get rough.
whats up with all of this, i walk out of my house this morning and its about 70. its like living in florida!
Shawn Brock
Cincinnati Sound Lab
130 East Sixth Street
Cincinnati Oh.