[ddots-l] Re: sinking up tracks

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:15:36 -0800

In the future, tell your clients that if they are bringing you a series
of .wav files or any multi-track project taht they want you to work on,
that every file must have a click at the top of it that allows the
tracks to be synchronized upon import.
I use this when I fly a project from Sonar to Pro Tools and I'd be lost
without it.
Kevin