[ddots-l] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:14:56 -0000

Hi.

You need to export the mix as audio.

So, select all tracks from start to end and press alt f, then e for export.

Select audio and use the resulting dialog box to choose your mix down settings.

Unless you've activated the mp3 encoder, you'll need to export as wav and convert to mp3 later on.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>