[ddots-l] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:16:27 -0500

Hi Frank:
I am also kind of new to Sonar and CT but I have had the same problem as you a
couple of times.  I discovered that the echo button in some of the other midi
tracks was turned on for some reason that I cannot explain.  In my case, I was
able to solve the problem by pressing shift-z to turn echo off on all tracks.
I hope that helps.