(no subject)

  • From: Frank Morekwa <frank.morekwa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:31:57 -0800 (PST)

AM JUST WONDERING WHERE AM I GETTING NOW AS A USER BIGINER OF CAKE TALKING. I
HAVE BEEN RECORDING AND EXPERIENCE HOW TO GET ARROUNG CAKE TALKING BUT I
RECENTLY REALIZE THAT AFTER ASIGNING AND RECORDING AN INSTRUMENT FROM A
SYNTHLETS SAY FOR THE FIRST TRACK AND TRY TO DO THE SAME BY COOSING A DIFFERENT
INSTRUMEN FOR A NEW TRACK WHEN I PLAY MY MIDIKEY BOARD I COULD HERE BOTH THE
INSTRUMENT I USED BEFORE AND THE NEWLY ASIGNED ONE PLAYING TOGETHER. BUT WHAT
COMFUSES ME IS WHEN I JUST PROCEED WITH RECORDING THE PLAY BACK JUST SOUND OKAY

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now:
http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/