[ddots-l]

  • From: "Stacey Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:28:32 -0500

I just called Freedom Scientific and to upgrade from JFW 6.x to either JAWS 7 or 8 the cost is. 400 US dollars. An additional 200 dollars for an SMA.

You know, I just checked the dancingdots.com Web site to make sure and confirmed that the promo blurb for sonar 6 says that you need to have JAWS version 6 or higher. without getting into detail about the costs involved, I recently went ahead with the Sonar 6 purchase with CT scripts etc. based on this information.

Can anyone speak to this issue?
Will Sonar 6 with CT scripts work at all with JAWS 6.2?

If not, I'm curious as to why it will not work.

Many thanks!

To be sure, I'd rather be making music rather than dealing with logistics and version compadibility and least of all money.

From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] jaws upgrade
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:56:33 -0800

Hi:
does anybody know what the  price is to upgrade from jaws 6 to 7 and 8?.