[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Help

  • From: "Billy Ray Legendary" <legendary1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:33:25 -0700

Hey, Don't feel bad... it kind of shook me up too! (smile)

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22/06/2008 07:52

Date: 6/23/2008 7:17 AM

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following
link:
For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on
the immediately following link:

270.4.1/1513 - Release Date: 22/06/2008 07:52