[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Help

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:17:39 +0100

O right. There was an issue that one of my clients had with Cake Talking and Sonar Studio in the bus pane. David Pinto has fixed it though, I don't think the fixed version is posted yet. Let me see what I can do for you.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021